Duhduh. Woke up at 2pm! I'm always like that during hols. Sigh. And went for band at 5.30. Before that, I was SUPEEEEERRRRR slack, watching vcds. What else can I do?? There's an urgent need for me to get a job man. Cos' I can sense the coming of spending spree. Roughly, it should be like that. Next Wed, hopefully, 'am going to M'sia with Kelly Mich and Jasz. Gonna shop, shop and shop! It would be safer with guys around so BEAN! Do you wanna come along?? Haha. Anyway, I always feel safe with Mich's presence. =x OH YA! And we have already plan to go Hong Kong next year after our 'A' Lvls. IM NOT KIDDING YA. Interested parties can drop me a msg. LOL. Nah. Jaz and Kelly and I! WHOOHOOS!
Besides, we're going to Genting with band real soon! Definitely have to do some spending there. So ya. MONEY again.
See.
Urgh. Band 9.30 - 5pm tmr. WHAT DA HELL.
beautiful day, in bliss :)
10:06 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand